HACCP : THE CERTIFICATION PROCESS
• Certification Audit – full system assessment of the implementation of the HACCP plan, GMP and support programs. Also reviews any issues identified at the HACCP plan review
• Follow up audits are conducted where required.
• When the management system documentation and requirements are effectively implemented then certification is recommended
• Certification Maintenance
• Once certification is achieved periodic surveillance audits are conducted
• Re-certification assessment occurs every 3 years